[wix-users] WiX burn bootstrapper update process launches new UIs

Huy Doan hdoan at vmware.com
Mon Jul 11 09:19:50 PDT 2016

That sounds strange to me because I have never encountered such a problem with my progress bar.

How do you get the progress for the progress bar? I would strongly recommend you to take a look at the Wix source code (src\burn -> WixBA) and you will find the full detail in the ProgressViewModel.

This is the link the the github for your convenience
https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/blob/develop/src/Setup/WixBA/ProgressViewModel.cs