[wix-users] How can I check for available disk space in burn bootstrapper?

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 00:19:01 PDT 2016

You may need to parse BootstrapperApplicationData.xml and read all package
size. You can get user's selected drive by using DriveInfo class and get
that Drive's free space.

I compare and set this while setting Destination Directory property for my
bundle, so whenever/wherever you are setting this property, the comparison
would happen for free space availability.