[wix-users] Support for multiple installed copies of Visual Studio

Sean smcclellan at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 8 10:29:36 PDT 2016

As I mentioned in the initial email, I cannot control the version of wix toolset  at this time.  It could be configuration, but it is affecting all developers in our group. Common is that we all have 3 latest versions of VS installed, and are trying to install version 3.8 of the toolkit. Developers in remote location where it works only have VS 2012 installed. I would hate to have to go through the process of uninstalling 2015 to see if that fixes it without knowing, but may have to.