[wix-users] Support for multiple installed copies of Visual Studio

Sean McClellan smcclellan at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 8 04:16:16 PDT 2016

Any other ideas or ways to log more information when Vix Toolset is
installing? Can you verify if there are other users with multiple versions
of VS running (including VS2015) using Vix Toolset 3.8. I know 3.8 does not
support VS2015, but I would still expect it to install/work with the
compatible dev environments (VS2012, VS2013).

I'm running out of ideas/time.