[wix-users] How to launch repair action for missing files through a burn bootstrapper?

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Thu Jul 7 18:20:14 PDT 2016

Yes.   You pass Repair to Plan().  Like so.

BootstrapperApplication.Plan(LaunchAction.Repair);

I do it in my RepairExecute() method for my buttons, and in the MBA logic to handle the command line cases.  See the MBA for WiX itself for those details.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service