[wix-users] How to launch repair action for missing files through a burn bootstrapper?

Mayooran Macilamany mayooran99 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:13:36 PDT 2016

I have this burn bootstrapper installer. I can launch a repair action if
the packages are absent. But is it possible to launch the repair action if
any of the installed files are missing? I have marked the files as
KeyPath=yes and included them in the MSI. I can repair the missing files
using the MSI. But how can I launch the repair action through the
bootstrapper EXE? Any help would be much appreciated.