[wix-users] Multilanguage EULA: Print not working

Matsumura Risa (AA-AS/EOS32) Risa.Matsumura at uk.bosch.com
Fri Jul 1 02:29:35 PDT 2016

Hi all,

We needed to support EULA texts in different languages so created a custom dialog to do that.
Everything was working fine: texts were displayed in different languages depending on an installer and Back and Next buttons were working fine.

Then we noticed that if we click Print in the dialog, it doesn't retrieve the same texts displayed in the  dialog but the default license agreement texts (provided by MSI I think) instead.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you,
Risa