[wix-users] MBA & .Net 4.5.2

Parkes, Kevin Kevin.Parkes at wacom.eu
Mon Jan 25 07:01:42 PST 2016

I am experimenting with an MBA (my first) and - .Net 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1 being no longer supported - I've set the target framework version to 4.5.2.

It's currently failing to run and log file reports:
  Error 0x80131902: Failed to create the managed bootstrapper application
(and a  number of further 0x80131902 errors)

My guess is there's something wrong in the <supportedRuntime> and/or <supportedFramework> settings in my BootstrapperCore.config. I've tried various values without any luck. What should those settings be? (And is there anything else I should check?)

Thanks