[wix-users] ASP.Net MVC 6

Harald Fielker harald.fielker at advancedqms.com
Fri Jan 22 09:46:36 PST 2016

Hey guys,

today I solved the problem on how to install a MVC 6 application with WIX in
IIS.

Requirements have somehow changed when using a virtual application directory
compared to previous MVC Version.

Expect a sample application - based on this
http://blog.bartdemeyer.be/2013/10/create-an-installer-for-website-with-wix-
part-1/ - very soon.

Anybody willing to help?