[wix-users] How to get rid of the Welcome dialog in WixUI_InstallDir mode.

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Fri Feb 26 09:52:50 PST 2016

If the custom actions perform work, they stay as custom actions in the install execute sequence.  You just pass the inputs to the MSI from the BA, via MsiProperty's

http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/bundle/wixstdba/

http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/bundle/wixstdba/wixstdba_customize.html