[wix-users] How to get rid of the Welcome dialog in WixUI_InstallDir mode.

shashank khadse shashank.s.khadse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:47:56 PST 2016

Hey Thanks for the info :)
Let me check that .. if you can provide some insight about how it can be
done ( I mean some useful tutorial link ) I will try it by myself.
One more thing, I have introduced 3 Cust Actions into my customized
WIXUI_INSTALLDIR dialog.
So being very new to this BA stuff,  I am not sure if the can custom
actions can be hooked with BA dialogs.

Thanks
Shanky