[wix-users] How to get rid of the Welcome dialog in WixUI_InstallDir mode.

shashank khadse shashank.s.khadse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:02:19 PST 2016

Hey Sampat,
Thanks for the quick reply.
But the welcomedlg is a part of std toolset library, so even if I download
the dialog source code and use it by disabling the UI sequence,
I was getting error regarding the duplicate ID "WelcomeDlg"

Other thing I have already tried is to override the behaviour of the
standard wlcm dlg in my own CustomWixUI_InstallDir.wxs,
the dialog still pops up bcoz of the standard becoz of the standard
sequence.

I need to disable it so that it wont pop up anywhere during the
installation sequence.

Pls let me know if you have any idea abt this.

Thanks
-Shanky