[wix-users] The harvest type was not found in the list of loaded Heat extensions.

Renaud Degeorges renaud.degeorges at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:18:59 PST 2016

I Already contact them :
this is the answer :

"Hello Renaud,

 This
<https://www.google.by/search?q=The+harvest+type+was+not+found+in+the+list+of+loaded+Heat+extensions&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=ZsPNVvmPEaqy6ASv9J_oBQ#q=%22The+harvest+type+was+not+found+in+the+list+of+loaded+Heat+extensions%22>
 google search returns close to no info about the issue. I can only suggest
that you recreate the project.

 Regards from Belarus (GMT+3),

Add-in Express Team Leader"
I'll ask for Wix version requirement.