[wix-users] The harvest type was not found in the list of loaded Heat extensions.

Renaud Degeorges renaud.degeorges at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:33:08 PST 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your help.

I use a wix extension pluggin on Visual studio 2013, I don't even know what
is an harvest type :(
My project is a desktop application written in .NET

I can give you the command line executed, if it's help :

C:\Program Files (x86)\WiX Toolset v3.10\Bin\Heat.exe project
MyVisualStudioProject.csproj -pog Binaries -projectname MyProjectName -sw
-gg -sfrag -out "obj\Debug\Harvested XML\_MyProjectName.xml"

Windows Installer XML Toolset Toolset Harvester version 3.10.2.2516
Copyright (c) Outercurve Foundation. All rights reserved.
heat.exe(0,0): error HEAT0321: The harvest type was not found in the list
of loaded Heat extensions

I have no more clue to debug.

Cordialement,
Renaud Degeorges