[wix-users] Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller documentation

sampat magi ssmcs060 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:33:00 PST 2016

I agree with Edwin.

Many of us, who has started exploring the wix world, do not know other
tools except candle, light and heat.

If any one knows about other tools, like Phill does (nit/lit/lux) , it
would be much appreciated if you guys throw some light on such stuffs
through blogs.

Would be really very helpful to see the usage of those with example at one
place.

Regards,
Sampat