[wix-users] Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller documentation

Walter Dexter wfdexter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:08:38 PST 2016

Thanks Edwin, that's exactly what I was looking for. I didn't actually
realize that doc directory even existed.

Although it doesn't seem to address what I really wanted to know, which is
whether "format" in Session.Log(format,args) was a printf-style format ("%s
%d") or a C#-style format ("{0} {1}"). Once I got the "DTF" part though I
went and looked in github and spotted a sample that uses it. It's C#-style.