[wix-users] Simple MSI to copy files

Drummond, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Drummond at chasepaymentech.com
Mon Feb 22 13:14:26 PST 2016

Hello:

We have WIX scripts in place for building our web and Windows MSIs.
I am just moving into the role of working with WIX and the builds.

I need to create an MSI which does not install an application, but instead
simply copies a couple of assemblies and a config file into a destination directory.

Where do I begin?

Thanks.

Jeff Drummond  | Application Developer, Technology Architecture | Chase Paymentech
4915 Independence Parkway, Floor 2, Tampa, FL 33634-7540 | T: 813.354.4267
jeffrey.drummond at chasepaymentech.com<mailto:jeffrey.drummond at chasepaymentech.com> | www.chasepaymentech.com<http://www.chasepaymentech.com/>

JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Learn more about Chase Paymentech Solutions,LLC payment processing services at www.chasepaymentech.com and Chase Paymentech Europe Limited payment processing services at www.chasepaymentech.co.uk.

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.

Chase Paymentech Europe Limited, trading as Chase Paymentech, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.