[wix-users] Converting NSIS to WIX

Linda Pagillo stargazer at microneil.com
Wed Feb 17 10:15:16 PST 2016

Thanks Rob.

Linda Pagillo
MicroNeil Research Corporation
www.microneil.com
703.779.4909 x7016

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of
Rob Mensching
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 11:45 AM
To: WiX Toolset Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [wix-users] Converting NSIS to WIX

We do, among other services: https://www.firegiant.com/our-services/

From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of
Linda Pagillo
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 9:39 AM
To: 'WiX Toolset Users Mailing List' <wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org>

Thanks Rob. I'm currently reading through the WIX documentation at
FireGiant. Very good tutorials and information. Do you guys offer
development services? I need to get an installer together pretty quickly and
since I'm so new at this, I feel like it will take months to create one. I
would like to have someone take a look at my NSIS installer and maybe get me
started in the right direction with building one in WIX.