[wix-users] Converting NSIS to WIX

Linda Pagillo stargazer at microneil.com
Wed Feb 17 09:38:35 PST 2016

Thanks Rob. I'm currently reading through the WIX documentation at
FireGiant. Very good tutorials and information. Do you guys offer
development services? I need to get an installer together pretty quickly and
since I'm so new at this, I feel like it will take months to create one. I
would like to have someone take a look at my NSIS installer and maybe get me
started in the right direction with building one in WIX.

Linda Pagillo
MicroNeil Research Corporation
www.microneil.com
703.779.4909 x7016