[wix-users] 答复: .Net Quiet Mode

Martin tino.mclaren at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:02:51 PST 2016

Windows 7 SP1 is the OS and if I include

<supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50727"/>

the installer fails to start and I get the following error:

[03FC:0414][2016-02-17T08:42:58]i000: Loading managed bootstrapper
application.
[03FC:0414][2016-02-17T08:42:58]e000: Error 0x8013101b: Failed to create
the managed bootstrapper application.
[03FC:0414][2016-02-17T08:42:58]e000: Error 0x8013101b: Failed to create UX.
[03FC:0414][2016-02-17T08:42:58]e000: Error 0x8013101b: Failed to load UX.
[03FC:0414][2016-02-17T08:42:58]e000: Error 0x8013101b: Failed while
running

I cant for the life of me get the BA to run on Windows 7 SP1 (.Net 3.5.1)

Ive tried the following :

<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
<supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50727" />      <supportedRuntime
version="v4.0" />    </startup>    <wix.bootstrapper>        <host
assemblyName="TestBA">          <supportedFramework version="v3.0"/>
       <supportedFramework version="v3.5" />
<supportedFramework version="v3.5.1" />          <supportedFramework
version="v4\Client" />          <supportedFramework
version="v4\Full"/>        </host>    </wix.bootstrapper>

I have confirmed the CLR is v2.0.50727 by looking at MSCORWKS.dll in
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 as suggestied in this
<http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rodneyviana/archive/2014/12/23/identifying-the-net-version-you-are-running-2-0-4-5-4-5-1-or-4-5-2.aspx>MS
blog post.

The only way I can proceed is to remove <supportedRuntime
version="v2.0.50727" /> doing so makes Wix show the default basic UI
and ask to install .Net 4 before running the BA, obviously afterwards
my WPF MBA shows fine but I would really like to run the MBA on .Net
3.5 if the users system has it, why should we have to install .Net 4
for the MBA if its not needed.

So is this intended behavior, is it a bug or am I messing up somewhere?

Martin