[wix-users] Code Signing SHA-1/2

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Mon Feb 15 07:15:20 PST 2016

Our signing certs have all been moved from SHA1.  However, even the latest signtool.exe will still sign with a SHA1 hash by default.  To get something other than a SHA1 hash, the /fd flag has to be passed with an appropriate hash.  For our Symantec cert, that is SHA256, SHA384, or SHA512.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service