[wix-users] How to detect which version (if any) of WiX Toolset is installed on the computer?

Konstantin Erman konste at ermank.com
Mon Feb 8 06:16:20 PST 2016

I've spent a day looking for that API and got noting! Documented or not documented, 3.x or 4.x, managed or unmanaged. I would appreciate any help with locating it.

After detecting WiX bundle I would have to do the same for Visual Studio own bundles, so I need that API dead or alive :-)

As far as I understand there is no access to mailing lists archive, so my only hope is that somebody long enough on the list would fish it out for me.

Thanks beforehand,
Konstantin
< sent from mobile device >