[wix-users] WiX 3.10 - domain

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:03:52 PST 2016

WiX 3.10.2 has security fixes related to DLL hijacking -
https://www.firegiant.com/blog/2016/1/20/wix-v3.10.2-released/.  The
hardened Burn engine has exposed a GDI+ issue already -
https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/2281687/setdefaultdlldirectories-results-in-exception-during-opening-a-winform-on-win7.
If the only difference between your two bundles is that one was built with
3.9 and the other with 3.10.2, then I would recommend filing another
Connect issue for this.