[wix-users] system service does not uninstall

Brannon King Brannon.King at asirobots.com
Wed Feb 3 09:20:58 PST 2016

In response to the request for the log, it’s an uninstall problem not an upgrade problem. I haven’t even got to testing upgrades yet. I’ve already attempted to send the log three times. The first two were blocked because of size. The last one apparently got filtered some other way. In desperation:

Burn log:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/155i65Byp13DuKfqFQzDJRpGeFkaKUPuvFvOMHtbaAhs/edit?usp=sharing

Msi log:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VekcAdmopFMY4Nwp8Jj-LSq5Mm9037Ly9cGPQaXz7n0/edit?usp=sharing