[wix-users] string via command line is being parsed... [P]

Steven Ogilvie Steven.Ogilvie at titus.com
Wed Dec 21 06:34:12 PST 2016

https : //localhost/{{USER}}/{{LCID}}/{USER}/{LCID}

Once again put space between https and colon since email is removing part of the string

Sent by my BlackBerry DTEK60...

John Cooper <JoCooper at jackhenry.com> wrote:

I'd need to see the strings.  Anything that could be an argument separator would need to be escaped or the string double quoted.  Other than that, I haven't seen string splitting behavior like that.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer -- Integration Development Group -- Enterprise Notification Service
JoCooper at jackhenry.com