[wix-users] Uninstalling the setup created in wix not removing the folder

Shriti Shrestha shriti.rajbhandari at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:09:56 PST 2016

Hi,

I have used the wix setup successfully more than a year. Now my setup
version is increased from v8 to v9, so now the setup will make v9 folder
instead of v8. But we want our previous and present setup work adjacently.
It works great too.  But when uninstalling is done, it will not remove,
either v8 or v9 using their respected uninstallation.

Can you help me on this? I have not changed the Product.wxs, except the v9
folder text.

--
Shriti Rajbhandari