[wix-users] Create folder directly under C-Users-Public

Urban Olars urban.olars at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:56:45 PST 2016

I want to install some non-executable files to C:\Users\Public\<My
folder>\. How can I create a folder  under C:\Users\Public?
It is no problem to retrieve the path "C:\Users\Public\Documents" through a
variable but then I somehow need to remove "\Documents" from that string.
Can that be achieved somehow with help of the commands in Wix or do you
have any other advice for solving my problem?

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

--
/Urban Olars