[wix-users] Running InstallShield setup within a bundle and waiting to continue

Mark Kunkel mck at ingersoll.com
Wed Dec 7 14:14:01 PST 2016

Thanks for the information. Turns out that I was looking for the /SMS
switch. Which apparently is for older versions of InstallShield.

Proprietary Statement
========================
The information contained in or otherwise included with or attached to this
message, to the extent it is non-public, is the confidential, proprietary
information of Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc. and, in addition to any
restrictions that may apply pursuant to the terms of any Confidentiality or
Non-Disclosure Agreements between Ingersoll and the recipient (or the
recipient's employer), may not be reproduced, disclosed to any third party
or used by the recipient, for other than the intended purpose for which it
was provided to the recipient, without the prior written approval of
Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc.
Mark Kunkel
Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc
(815) 987-6137