[wix-users] 2 services being installed at same time

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Wed Dec 7 08:54:42 PST 2016

As others noted, review the logs created by your service, regarding dependencies, the event log, and your MSI logs.  It sounds like a service design/configuration/SCM control issue, unrelated to Wix.  For what its worth, my base product, in various configurations, installs 10 services, and I have other bundles with various groups of services on Win7/WS2010 through Win10/WS2016.