[wix-users] Weird and unwanted advertising behavior

Benjamin Zuill-Smith bzuillsmith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:35:53 PDT 2016

Thanks Rob, you're totally right. Well actually, I was just wrong in what I
thought was happening. The CreateFolder action was never added to the
simple installer either. I think the exe in that simple one was just not
accessing the missing resources and so the installer never attempted to
repair or give errors. Something like that anyway, it's not worth
continuing to investigate since Wix is behaving as it should and so is my
installer. Thanks for an awesome tool!

Ben Zuill-Smith