[wix-users] Does WIX support Arabic right-to-left?

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:33:37 PDT 2016

yup, once, just for fun with our testers,  I tried with Urdu language,
which is basically Arabic script. Testers were surprised because I used
Google Translator to translate some of English sentences to Urdu and these
were very funny (G.Translator from English to Urdu is still not mature
enough)...
You need to add these in .wxl file :)