[wix-users] Overwriting ALT hotkeys

Matsumura Risa (AA-AS/EOS32) Risa.Matsumura at uk.bosch.com
Wed Aug 31 01:37:23 PDT 2016

The thing is, I'm using one of the standard WiX dialog sets, WixUI_InstallDir, and for some reason in the MaintenanceTypeDlg in my French installer, Réparer (Repair) and Précédent (Back) both have Alt+P as a hotkey. If you press Alt+P, Précédent wins over Réparer and you can't chose Réparer using a hotkey.

Does anyone see the same problem? Is it a bug in WiX? I'm using version 3.10.