[wix-users] WiX ComponentGroup Condition

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Mon Aug 29 13:08:19 PDT 2016

Doesn't look like the Control element is a legitimate child of ComponentGroup.  I apply all the Conditions to the Components and then group them together using a ComponentGroup.  Then use another Condition on the Feature.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer -- Integration Development Group -- Enterprise Notification Service
JoCooper at jackhenry.com