[wix-users] WiX ComponentGroup Condition

Jon Earle earlej at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:57:07 PDT 2016

I have a Feature, which references a ComponentGroup.  That ComponentGroup is defined in a Fragment in another file and contains number of Components.

This project is shared across multiple versions of the product and I
would like to maintain one version of the Product.wxs file (the codebase
 is common between the product versions).

Can I set a Condition on a ComponentGroup to determine whether or not to include it in the installer?