[wix-users] Updates with Major.Minor.Build.Revision needed

sampat magi ssmcs060 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:21:07 PDT 2016

Omg!!! I have wasted your time unnecessary!!! Now rhe sin is one me , :(
:-(... I apologize for that!!!

Yes. Edwin. I didn't raise the question originally!!!

I can understand and agree  with whatever you explained and its very
straight, clear,and true.

I use only 3 quads for our product on major upgrades( sorry for using the
word patch here, again confusing).

Since he didn't ask about upgrades i just had a thought on displaying
custom error msgs for only downgrade scenario at its simple way.

I agree with you, that, the question is completely discouraging the msi
standards!!!

I hope, thus shouldn't have dragged us till here. I am really sorry about
that!!!

Take care

Sampat