[wix-users] Disallowing installation of component - Message

David Watson dwatson at sdl.com
Mon Aug 8 02:09:47 PDT 2016

Have you ever tested this MSI (or a previous version of it) on the same machine?

Components marked as permanent persist forever and will not be uninstalled, it's probably an artefact of a previous installation.

Remove that attribute, format the test machine and try again.

Dave

 [http://dr0muzwhcp26z.cloudfront.net/static/corporate/SDL-logo-2014.png] <www.sdl.com/>
www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.