[wix-users] Enabling Next button before a focus change occurs

Lewis Henderson henderso at opentext.com
Fri Aug 5 06:03:57 PDT 2016

Hi Ariel,

I had a similar situation.  I coded it much the way you did, and the UI team also balked at having to tab to the next field after the password was entered.  My workaround was to enable the Next button after the username was entered, and then validate both as part of the Next button processing.  If the password was missing, the Next processing would send them back to the username/password dialog.

				Lewis