[wix-users] Issues with Burn and NetFx461Redist

Edward Evans ed.eevans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 09:03:47 PDT 2016

Sorry, I thought I mentioned that I switched to 3.11 after I checked the
source and found support for 4.6.1.  That's how the bundle started
working.  So I am using 3.11 now and it does not complain about not finding
the PropertyRef or variable.  It just doesn't return true.

        <PropertyRef Id="WIXNETFX4RELEASEINSTALLED" />

<Condition Message="This application requires .NET Framework 4.6.1. Please
install the .NET Framework then run this installer again. Contact support
at American Innovations if you have further issues.">
<![CDATA[Installed OR WIX_IS_NETFRAMEWORK_461_OR_LATER_INSTALLED]]>
</Condition>
Sorry for the confusion.