[wix-users] How to fix old broken installs

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Mon Aug 1 13:18:39 PDT 2016

If you are using Burn bundles, you could make 3 MSI's with the shared bits being in a single shared MSI, and have both ProductA bundle and ProductB bundle include Shared in their chain.

If it's a COM DLL, and everything is in process, you could also consider using registration free COM if ProductA and ProductB can be installed separately.