[wix-users] Install Service with Harvested Files

Gary M garym at oedata.com
Fri Apr 29 15:12:28 PDT 2016

I think this a the problem I'm work on at this moment.

I'm using the xslt method outlined here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6813415/ignoring-svn-directories-with-wix-heat

The xslt filters out the duplicate from the heat harvest. Then you can
reference the file in the service component.

I'll post code later..