[wix-users] Dynamically Select String for WixStandardBootstrapperApplication

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:17:17 PDT 2016

We have a bundle project using the
WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.HyperlinkSidebarLicense
bootstrapper application. Currently, the SuccessHeader string is set
to Setup Successful. I'm being asked to change this text to Uninstall
Successful or something similar.

Is there a way to select the SuccessHeader string dynamically without
having to replace
WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.HyperlinkSidebarLicense with a
customized version?

I'm already using a bafunctions.dll so I could easily add code there.
Perhaps I could do it in OnPlanComplete()?

--
Edwin G. Castro