[wix-users] Failed to lookup account name

sampat magi ssmcs060 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:09:50 PDT 2016

i m using the following wix xml mark up to add com+ roles :

 <complus:ComPlusApplicationRole Id="SecurityAdministrators" Name="Security
Administrators">
          <complus:ComPlusUserInApplicationRole Id="AppUser"
User="AppUser"/>
          <complus:ComPlusGroupInApplicationRole Id="Administrators"
Group="Administrators"/>
 </complus:ComPlusApplicationRole>

and the groups User and Administrators are from the following code

<util:Group Id="Administrators" Name="[WIX_ACCOUNT_ADMINISTRATORS]"/>
<util:Group Id="Users" Name="[WIX_ACCOUNT_USERS]"/>

Can anyone help me if you have any idea on this?

or
can any one point me which part of the wix source code file should i be
looking at?

Regards,
Sampat