[wix-users] Best Practices Question on Conditionally Setting Multiple Properties

Andreas Hirth a.hirth at luratech.com
Fri Apr 22 00:30:43 PDT 2016

Hi Gary,

I successfully used the <?foreach?> preprocessor statement in the past
for something similar. For your needs the code could probably look like
this (not tested):

<?define MyProperties=PROP1;PROP2;PROP3?>
<?foreach Propertyname in $(var.MyProperties)?>
     <Property Id="$(var.Propertyname)" />
     <SetProperty Id="$(var.Propertyname)" ...>...</SetProperty>
<?endforeach?>

-- Andreas