[wix-users] How to debug schedtask.exe command line ?

Gary M garym at oedata.com
Fri Apr 15 11:03:08 PDT 2016

thanks rob, it took me a while to re-orient my thinking about debugging
custom actions. Its not much different than a shell script call. Once that
light bulb went on, it was just a matter of reclaiming 30 year old methods
from the back of my mind.

As for contributing.... I'm waiting on the agreement.. :)