[wix-users] Is there support for firewall inbound and outbound rules ?

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Thu Apr 14 11:07:45 PDT 2016

1. Gaps exist because no one has contributed the work. Windows is a huge API surface (that just keeps growing) so there will likely always be some API that needs a data driven custom action written or enhanced. Volunteers are always appreciated.

2. The bug template should have pointed out to you:

## Triage

So, unless you found a serious bug, you're not likely to get a lot of feedback on issues opened between triages. If you want to join discussion about developing the WiX Toolset, join the wix-devs mailing list.