[wix-users] Changing Burn registration to per-machine from BA

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Tue Sep 29 09:49:09 PDT 2015

I'm not worried about the MSIs - I'm already switching those out based
on a Burn variable. It's the flag in BURN_REGISTRATION
(burn/engine/registration.h) that I want to flip.

Happy to work on a patch, but I'm not *that* familiar with the internals
of the engine, so I don't want to predict all the flow on effects of
enabling this myself.