[wix-users] Changing Burn registration to per-machine from BA

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Tue Sep 29 09:46:08 PDT 2015

v5.0 can switch?  I most have missed that.  I don't see it in the SDK topics (what's new, find related, remove existing...)  but the SDK being what it is it wouldn't surprise me if I simply read right over it.   Nowing my luck they removed a negative statement rather then adding an affirmative.

 Seems like an impossible problem to solve for.  I usually have to leave an ActiveSetup component behind to remove the others as they come into scope.  Have you ever come up with a better solution you could share?