[wix-users] How to apply localization on Wix installer

NIRAJ_IT neerajkv.130012 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:44:07 PDT 2015

Thanks for supporting for localization.

I have created localized installer but facing some issue.......
Please try to resolve the queries....

1. In transforming Korean and Chinese
I am not getting succesfull .mst file.
Codepage mismatching error is shown.

2. Before transforming suppose i have created 4 .msi for four language
lets say...korean , chinese, english and portugese..

suppose i am having korean pc and i want to run english installer ... it is
giving error that error in language transformation.

Please help.....