[wix-users] WiX# (WiX Sharp) using WiX

Vic Tabram Vic.Tabram at minervauk.com
Wed Sep 23 00:53:52 PDT 2015

I use it, it's great. I find it easier to work in C# than in XML and it has the great benefit of allowing you to write managed custom actions in C# right there with your installer code. I'm still a noob but managed to understand Wix much better after using Wixsharp.

Vic Tabram
Tech Development Manager   .  Minerva  .  t:01707 607100