[wix-users] UAC dialog icon

Parkes, Kevin Kevin.Parkes at wacom.eu
Fri Sep 18 01:29:17 PDT 2015

I wasn't (consciously) doing anything to make it happen but I got a message from our testers saying "it used to do this" (with a screen shot)  and now it doesn't. I have since tried a copy of the old installer (a WiX built MSI) myself and I *don't* see our icon, just the generic one.

Like I said originally, it's a rather cosmetic issue and I have higher priorities right now so I'm going to put this on hold and (maybe) come back to it later.

Thanks anyway